Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lg-Optimus Smart Phone


I thought that the i-phone was seemingly over hyped, so I traded in my i-phone for the new LG. They make it sound so exciting on the advertisements after all. Was this a good decision? Here are my thoughts:

Specs:
  • Quick memo feature
  • built in clock, calculator, digital camera/video, email, internet, and more
  • headphones included
  • Works with Sprint and AT&T (in the U.S.)
  • 1.5GHz Quad-Core 4G
  • 4.7" display
  • 50 GB cloud storage capacity
  • 26-32 GB memory (and expandable)
  • 2GB ram
  • Lots of apps available on play store
Good

  • It is cheaper than the i-phone
  • The large screen makes it easier to see images or even watch little videos
  • Phone calls are clear
  • The pictures are decent quality and the camera comes with editing features
  • User-friendly
  • Easy to share photos and videos on social media, text, or e-mail
  • Apps are nearly endless

Bad
  • It is rather bulky
  • I find it more difficult to mark e-mails "unread"
  • Apps randomly shut-down
  • The battery life is short
  • The charger has a short life as well


Verdict
Once I get used to one device, it is hard to make the change. While it is not that bad, I frankly miss my i-phone. While this little phone is like a computer in my pocket, it does not keep up with my i-phone. So what, I can write on the screen. But I never use that feature. When I am eligible for an upgrade, I will opt for the i-phone again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment