Thursday, May 1, 2014

Virtual Laser Keyboard VK200

Monday morning started out with a flash, a red laser flash that is. I noticed a small package wrapped in shiny red paper just before I sat down. It was my anniversary, so I immediately knew it was from my wife, but why would she surprise me with jewelry? The package was small, so it was the only thing that it could be, so I thought. But rather than some useless piece of gold to commemorate our years together, my wife offered me a token of appreciation a virtual laser keyboard that it so small that it fit in the palm of my hands. How could I doubt the good judgement of my wife who knows be best?

Specs:
  • rechargeable lithium ion battery
  • USB cord
  • Compatible with smartphone, tablet, laptop
  • Connects with bluetooth
  • Advanced optics
Good
  • User-friendly
  • Low-cost
  • Small
  • Wireless capacity
Bad
  • It does not have the feeling of a conventional keyboard, which makes touch-typing difficult. 
  • It is hard to see in the light. 

Verdict: Overall, this is a brilliant device for those of us who live on our phones. Now, I can type my social media messages or task lists with more ease as I ride on the train. But I do have to look at my fingers more in order to avoid mistakes since this feature cannot include the raised bumps that are featured on old school keyboards. But I love that I can flash my keyboard on the wall, desk, or book jacket. As long as the room is dim enough to project the red-laser light, it is an invaluable new device for our modern technology dependence. 

1 comment: